1) You’re concerned that you might have bed bugs in your home. Aack! Your neighbor had them, and now you can’t sleep for worrying about it. You have mysterious bites on your body. You’ve seen little insects. Your peace of mind is gone.
2) You’re buying a house. A bed bug infestation can be as problematic and expensive as termites or mold. Make sure you know what you’re buying.
3) You’re going to put your furniture and clothes into a moving van or storage facility. Don’t acquire a bed bug infestation when you get them back; insist on a bed bug inspection first.
4) You’re moving into rental property. Can your landlord assure you it’s bed-bug free? If not, give us a call before you risk your furniture and precious belongings.
5) You’re going away to college. Don’t you want us to check out that dorm room for you?
6) You own or manage rental property: give your tenants peace of mind with a regular inspection program.
7) You own or manage:
A gym or spa
A resale shop
A clothing store
A furniture store
Any other business visited by the public…
You can only be sure that bed bugs aren’t hitching rides onto your property and setting up camp by scheduling regular canine bed bug inspections. Don’t risk your reputation or lose revenue due to those nasty little bugs when Cleared by Conrad can help you avoid a bed bug disaster.